Friday, September 17, 2010

Mulberry wrap party in NYC

Alexa, Kelly, Jade and the girls at the Mulberry do at Soho House in NYC.

September is proving to be one of the most exciting months of 2010, with this week being a particular highlight! I was thrown into a bit of a whirlwind as I ended up taking an impromptu trip to NYC to catch up with some friends at the Mulberry New York Fashion Week wrap party.

It was an amazing night that was essentially an ode to their Spring Summer 2011 collection with the entire rooftop of the Soho House being transformed into an enchanting garden; over-sized pink roses splayed out amongst the guests, while giant lily pads floated in the swimming pool. I could have lived there!

The food was divine – it always is in NYC! Mini burgers followed by chocolate and Guinness cupcakes and an ample supply of Mulberry Bellinis.

But the best bit was reuniting with some of my best friends – you can just imagine the air-kisses upon arrival. Alexa, Jade and Kelly were all there and we seriously partied the night away to an epic performance by Florence and the Machine.

Anyway, better fly – literally, I’m off to the airport to wing my way home for the start of our own homegrown fashion bonanza.

Oh and I wore... my new Paul and Joe dress I bought in a mad rush as soon as I arrived! Casual cool I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment