Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What better way to kick off my debut wardrobe doco than with a cheeky new-season celebration!

Yes folks, Spring has sprung and although it's still a little crispy outside, the sun is definitely shining, the sky is blue and my mousey little nose can smell something in the air... I believe it's hope!
Hope that we may once again bare our arms and legs and promenade in floaty dresses. And although I'm aware how fantastic winter tights and platform ankle boots are, it's time to put them aside and indulge in the new collections.
Which is exactly what I've done. So on the first day of spring I wore... a lovely wee treat from a NZ designer I adore - this little ensemble came straight from Juliette Hogan's Textbook Beautiful collection. (yes I admit my legs were cold!)

Check back in soon for a week of NZ spring style.

No comments:

Post a Comment