Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last but not least...

Ok it may be slightly obvious by the lack of updates that as fashion week continued, I got a little carried away which unfortunately meant the posts diminished! My apologies fashion fiends, but let me tell you it was all for good reason. So to make it up to you, I have two more treats up my sleeve... my fav from the sassy young Michelle Yvette; as well as scenester's dream ensemble from NZ's street front-runner Huffer.



 
Michelle Yvette NZFW 2010
A to-die-for orange coat is the sort of thing every style-conscious girl needs in her wardrobe.
I must say also, that the delish white chocolate and raspberry Kapiti ice creams were a tasteful way to kick off the very glam affair. It was quite a giggle to see the front row ripping into the floral wrappers to get to their dessert before the show had even started!

Huffer NZFW 2010
They warned people to rug up for the outdoor show, but thankfully the same gods that have smiled down on Huffer throughout their trail blazing fashion-life, made an appearance to hold off the rain for the 1000 strong, celebrity dappled audience.
My fav... this little frock with a cute bow adornment styled with a straight up pair of over-the-knee socks. (These seem to be the take-home concept of the week really! They'll obviously be around for at least another season or two)



No comments:

Post a Comment