Saturday, September 18, 2010

The mandatory add-ons...

After returning from my trip to NYC, I've noticed there seems to be a slight lacking of accessories in my wardrobe of late. I've been so busy filling the racks with an exceptional array of fabric and colour that I have unintentionally broken my own rule.... always include accessories; they are your style statements. A good little add-on can be the key to defining your look and putting your own twist on your ensemble. So so don't treat them as an after-thought (or something just to carry your stuff in!)
This realisation was almost a code-red in my world, so I quickly whipped my mousey little self out into the world to pick up some new treats. Gotsa to be true to your own rules!

A new bag is as good as a holiday! I've had a few Saben bags in my time and this school-boy styled satchel is a great addition to the family. 
Saben, Blake in Cognac.



Inside every good bags lives a beautiful purse. And Deadly Ponies certainly do create some of the loveliest ones I've come across.


Over-sized, intriguing cocktail rings are the way to go these days. The more the merrier too. I find it's also nice to combine a few coloured stones with some unusually shaped 70's style pieces too. Although, do remember - there's a time and a place for breaking out the jewels.
I picked up this Meadowlark work of genius from one of my favourite haunts Little Black Crown in St Kevin's Arcade on K'rd. 


1 comment:

  1. great drawing, could say it looks better then the photo :)

    ReplyDelete